Orders close Sunday, December 19, at 4pm
ORDERS HAVE CLOSED. Thank you to all of you!
- Pickup will be Thursday, December 23, 11am to 8pm, or Friday, December 24, 11am to 4pm, (please plan to arrive on the day and time you chose when ordering, which you can find on the receipt that was emailed to you in case you forget).
- Pickup will be available on foot or by car; delivery is not available.
For the main course:
For traditional oven re-heating, pre-heat your oven to 350 degrees.
1) Remove cover from foil container and remove cups of dijon maple glaze, fruit salad and toffee sauce.
2) Stir dijon maple glaze and generously brush or spoon over seitan ham slices (save some additional glaze for heating and adding after if desired).
3) Place foil container in oven uncovered for 30-35 minutes.
4) Check that lasagna is heated all the way through and cook longer as needed.
For microwave re-heating, transfer entire meal to microwave safe plate or casserole dish, add glaze to ham as instructed above and heat for 3-4 minutes or until hot.
The sticky toffee pudding is best heated in a microwave. Transfer the cake to a plate by turning the container upside down and removing. Spoon toffee sauce over the cake and microwave for approximately 30 seconds. Microwave in additional increments of 10 seconds until desired temperature.
If you'd rather reheat in a traditional oven, you can do so in it's original container (without the lid) just long enough to warm through. Heat the toffee sauce separately in a sauce pan, then transfer the cake to a plate and spoon toffee sauce over the top before serving.